Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Here It Goes...

I am extremely excited to finally start my own blog.  I'd like to thank Megan from A Bird in Hand Designs for designing my blog.  It is exactly what I was hoping for.  I love all the Spring paper and clip art from My Clip Art Store.  I'd also like to thank all the bloggers out there who have continually inspired me to try new things in my classroom.  I look forward to joining this community and continuing to grow as an educator.

After 20 years of teaching, I still look forward to meeting my new students every school year.  I am constantly inspired by each new group of students, the wonderful staff at my school, the blogging world, and my amazingly supportive family and friends.  I look forward to sharing my inspiration with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,

    Welcome to blog land! You're going to LOVE it!! Stop by my blog sometime -- I'm also a 4th grade teacher. Looking forward to following you!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    PS -- Your blog design is adorable! Megan did mine too! Love her!!!

    ReplyDelete