Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday Made It


Today, I am linking up with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics for her Monday Made It linky party.  I have loved reading all the great ideas ideas on this linky in the past, and I'm very excited to become part of this great link up.


My good computer has been in the shop for the past week, so my digital made-its will have to wait until next week.  Luckily, I kept my older one, but it is extremely slow and has very limited uses.  I was so excited to get my computer back today!  

Number 1

I made some new classroom journals.  I love these for writing workshop.  I also let my students read these during "read to self" time in our Daily 5 3.

Number 2

Please click here to see an updated version of this Made It.

A while back, I pinned this from Learning in Wonderland.

A cute place to put your read alouds for the week

I loved the idea of having my read alouds for a week or two all in one spot. Currently, I am a very novice Cricut user.  I hope as I get some more practice that I will be able to share something a little fancier.  In the meantime, this one serves the purpose.  I already put in some of the books I will be sharing at the beginning of the year.  Here's how it turned out.


Please click here to see an updated version of this Made It.

Now, I'm off to check out what everyone else has been up to.

Have a great week!

8 comments:

  1. First of all, your blog design is very cute!!!
    You did a great job on your Read Aloud tube is adorable!
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you on both counts. I'm super excited about this whole blogging thing. I've already learned so much!

      Delete
  2. Fun projects! I'm excited to have found another 4th grade blogger :)
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm on my way to check out your blog:)

      Delete
  3. I love your new classroom journals and that you let the kids take the time to actually read them. Great authentic writing!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the journals! Also, your blog design is adorable! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog: http://fourthgradedayatthebeach.blogspot.com/
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Class journals are a great idea. I wonder if my ones would like that?
    Thanks for sharing:)

    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete