Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday Made It

Hello everyone!  Today I'm linking up with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.


Made It #1
This one is actually a "remade it".  Two weeks ago, I made a tub for my read aloud books.  Well, I was never really happy with it for a number of reasons.  The container was too big, the colors didn't pop, ... Anyway, this week, I resolved those issues and made this.

This time, I used green chevron digital paper from Ashley Hughes and some adorable owl clip art from Giftseasonstore.

Made It #2
Last year, my school did a book study on The Leader in Me.  This year, we are focusing on a leadership theme.  I made these signs to go with Stephen Covey's 7 habits.  You can get a copy of all eight for FREE here.

The background is from Klouise DigiArt.  The frames are from Dancing Crayon Designs.  The font is AYN Dot Dot Darling.
 
Made It #3
Ever since I pinned this from I Love to Teach, I knew I wanted to use it. Belinda came up with 24 creative ways to call the students to line up.  I cut and laminated them.  They are now hanging by my door ready to use.
Made It #4
I made some self-assessment posters.  I have always used numbers for students to show me how well they understand concepts.  I decided this year to make a visual to go with it.  You can get a free copy of these posters here.

I love the colorful zebra print from Paper House Studio. The frames are from Dancing Crayon Designs.  The font is AYN Bold the Beast.  The finger clip art is from Rebekah Brock.

Made It #5
Last year, I made a teacher toolbox, and I loved it.  Now that I've learned how to create items digitally, I decided to give the toolbox a makeover to match the drawers I did last week.  I used the same paper from Klouise DigiArt.
That's all for this week.  I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else has been working on.

7 comments:

  1. I just LOVE your blog design, Mary! It is so bright and colorful! Your read-aloud sign is adorable. Love the owls:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy Mary! Everything looks great! Thanks for sharing your posters!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how I have not discovered your blog sooner! I'm also a teacher from Ohio but I teach 5th grade! I love your blog and your made its from this week! I really like the special place for read alouds! That's such a smart idea! I also like the Stephen Covey print outs. I read his book plus his teen version - he has some great ideas!

    Thanks for sharing!

    I'm so excited to be your newest follower,
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your made its look wonderful! You have been busy! Love the owls on your read aloud tub. Have a great week...

    Smiles,
    Sarah @ Hoots N Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them!! Wish I could figure out how to make things digitally! Did you take a class? I have been looking through websites, but so far nothing that is in plain English!!
    Your drawers look great! You will be soooo organized!! Such a timesaver.

    Susan

    LopezLandLearners

    ReplyDelete