Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Made It



Hello Everyone!  Today, I am linking up with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.
Made It #1
My first Made It is a couple of reading signs I made for my classroom. The first was a sign was inspired by Lana from For the Love of Teaching.  I made a place for students to put their classroom library books once they have finished reading them.  In the past, I have always had students return their own books.  This year, I'm going to have a library committee to make sure the books go back to their proper places.  Students will put finished books here.
Throughout the year, we compose a variety of books as a class.  I made a place to put the completed books so students will have access them during reading time.
You can get these signs, along with the one I made last week for read alouds for free right here.
The blue and green chevron paper is from Ashley Hughes.
The clip art is from Giftseasonstore (on Etsy),

Made It #2
I cut and laminated these Brain Breaks from Third Grade Thoughts.  I plan on using them throughout the day, but especially before and after longer periods of work.  I am very excited to use these!
Made It #3
I just love all the birthday charts with students' pictures on them that I've seen on Pinterest.  However, I have limited wall space, so I decided to make this.
I made a 4 x 6 card for each month.  (The papers coordinate with the ones used on my monthly binder covers.)

I found these Post-it notes.
I put a Post-it note on each card.  


I will write students' names and birthdays on the Post-it notes and display the album near the calendar and birthday balloons.  (I still have to make those.)
Now, I have a cute, space-saving way to display birthdays.

If you are interested in a set of these cards, you can get them here.

The digital papers for these cards are from Jazzy Patterns (April, May, June, July, Birthday), and Striped Elephants (January, February, March, August, September, October, November, December).
The font is Sunshine Jumble by Stef Swanson.

I'm off to check out what everyone else has been working on.
Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. You will love the brain breaks! I used them last year for the first time and they were a huge hit!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that birthday album! Love it! I MUST know where you got those Post-Its. I'm very upset I don't know about that fabulous find!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen the book return basket and been thinking about doing that. I also really like your brain breaks, I'm sure I would be much more consistent with them if I had something like that. I absolutely love the birthday album. I'm like you, I have very limited board space. Thanks for the idea! I'm your newest follower. :)
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower! Seems like you were super productive!

    -Caitlyn ( a fellow fourth grade teacher )
    Fourth Grade Lemonade

    ReplyDelete