Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday

Today I am linking up with Cara from The First Grade Parade for Favorite Pins Friday.
This is my first time joining this linky party.  I am a huge fan of Pinterest, and I'm excited to share some of my recent pins.

My first pin is this super cute outfit posted on Fashionista Trends.  I just love coral and turquoise together! 
Cute Outfit













 
 
 
 
Next is a set of ways for students to line up.  They are from Belinda at I Love 2 Teach.  Printing and laminating these are definitely on my to-do list. 


 
My third pin is from Fabric Worm.  They have a wide variety of beautiful fabrics.  I think I'm going to use some of them to put on my bulletin boards instead of the fadeless paper I usually use.  Looking at these fabrics makes me wish I could sew.
Fabricworm.com....for fabric online! "this website has affordable and SUPER CUTE patterns"
















I love this pin from Task Card Corner.  This is a great idea for organizing task cards.
Task Card Storage & Organization
I feel like I need to end with dessert, so here's one from Perry's Plate that looks awesome!  It's a vanilla cake with strawberry cream frosting.  You can't go wrong with that!
Vanilla cake with strawberry cheesecake filling.
I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else found.
Happy pinning!

6 comments:

  1. Yum! That dessert looks too good! I pinned the task card storage last week, too. I have to get organized next year!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of putting task cards in a coupon holder. Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super LOVE the line up order thing. What a fantastic idea...just pinned it for my self. Its Saturday here in Okinawa, but I think as a new blogger, this is a linky party I can do. I will practice my linking and button grabbing. I may be ready by next Friday (Thursday for me).
    Thanks for sharing your fabulous finds this week.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great linky party. I encountered a lot of cool finds looking through everyone's pins. I'm excited to try the lining up ideas. Making routines more fun is always welcome.

      Mary

      Delete
  4. Just checking in to see if you knew that you were a "no reply blogger." To help other bloggers respond to your comments, you will need to change your preferences. Here is a great tutorial by Jivey: http://ideasbyjivey.blogspot.com/p/no-reply-blogger-no-more.html

    It happened to me until someone told me about it so I just thought I would share!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jennifer! I had no idea that was the case. The directions on the site you referred me to were easy to follow, and I think the problem is fixed.

      Mary

      Delete