Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Five for Friday

Hello Everybody!  Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday.
fiveforfriday2
This is the week before school starts, so that has definitely been my focus this week.
1
Final Touches
I made a few finishing touches on my classroom, including these birthday balloons from Dynelle at First Grade Fun Mrs. Dunn.
 2
Learning Targets
I finished laminating and cutting all of my language arts learning targets.  (I will post more about these over the weekend.)

3
Freebies
After some computer issues were resolved, I was able to post my CAFE and Daily 5 signs in my TPT store.  (They are freebies!  Click here if you are interested.)


4
Fashion Find
I got my ever-important back to school outfit from White House Black Market.
5
Fitness Fun
Finally, it isn't always easy to keep up the exercise routine at the beginning of the school year.  I decided to sign up for a 5K to make sure I don't start slacking on the exercise.  I have exercised regularly for many years.  However, my definition of regular changes quite often. The 5K is on Labor Day.  I haven't raced in a while, so I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm off to see what everyone else has been up to.

Have a great weekend!

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been a laminating and cutting queen! I'm always amazed at the patience taken to do that...I haven't gotten that patience yet to type all of the learning objectives out...but I should...you can motivate me... ;O)

    Loooooooooove your back to school outfit. Super love!! Adorable!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your first day outfit! That dress is super duper amazing! Love it! Plus, it's wearable lots of other times as well -- although, I'm usually more dressed up the first day and open house than any other time... I'll be perfectly honest :)

    Everything's lookin' good,
    Amanda
    My Shoe String
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for your 5k!! I'm signed up for a 10k in November, and REALLY need to start training!! PS your dress is uber cute too!!
    Erin
    The E-Z Class Follow on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete