Made It #1
I made a set of classroom numbers. I love the background paper from Kelly Medina Studios and the KB BlackOut font, but I couldn't decide if I liked the pink or black numbers better. I decided to use the pink for my check in/sign up area.
I'm going to use the set with black numbers for my "Pick Me" pot. ( I still need to cut these out and assemble this, but at least the numbers are made!)
If you are interested in these sets of classroom numbers, you can get them both (1-36) here.
I also used the same digital paper to make labels for students' cubbies (black numbers) and mailboxes (pink numbers). I printed them out on file folder labels.
Made It #2
I redesigned and completed my Classroom Committee signs. (Thank you Nick and Lisa for your input on this!) This is something new I'm trying this year rather than all the job rotations. I'm hoping students will take more pride and responsibility if they know the area they are responsible for during the whole year. (I will still rotate the classroom helper to do things like run errands, take attendance, pass out papers, etc.)
Made It #3I printed, laminated and cut out these adorable monster partner and group cards from Stephanie at Third Grade Thoughts.
Students can group themselves based on the monster or the number. I love this cute, fun way of randomly grouping students.
desk monster notes from Molly at Lessons with Laughter. The file includes many seasonal options. I am starting with these, but I will be cutting and laminating more soon. I'm going to try and have my students in the organization committee be in charge of handing these out. We'll see how that goes.