Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Made It

(Late Night Edition)

Hello Everyone!  Today I am linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.  I've been spending a lot of time at school lately getting ready for students to arrive on Monday.  Here are my Made Its for the week.
1

I made signs for CAFE and Daily 5.  I have always had a reading and writing workshop, but this will be my first "official CAFE" year.  These will both soon (hopefully tomorrow) be freebies in my TPT store.  I just didn't have time to post them tonight.


2
I made "Volume Control" signs.

I don't really have a great spot to hang these, so I hole punched them, and I will flip to the appropriate place for each activity.  Of course, we will discuss each level in great detail at the beginning of the year.

3
The biggest project I worked on was finishing printing, laminating, and magnetizing my social studies learning targets and vocabulary words.



I used digital paper to match my binders. 
This is how I will post each unit.  (These are for our mini-unit on map skills.)

 4
I have tried many strategies over the years for students to let me know they need help when I am working with a small group (cups, clips, flip charts, question chair...)  Each method has pro and cons, and I would recommend trying any of them.  However, this year I am on a mission to simplify.  I made signs for students to write their name under while I am busy.  This way, I am aware of the problem, but I am not interrupted.
5
Finally, I printed, cut, and laminated Technology Promises from iTeach 1:1. I love the way these turned out.  Thank you, Kristin!
That's all for me.  I just realized that if you are with me in the Eastern Time Zone, this is technically a Tuesday Made It.  What can I say? Today was just plain crazy!

I'm looking forward to spending some time tomorrow morning with a cup of coffee reading all the other Made Its.  

Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy. I like how coordinated everything is. Good luck with the start if your year.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been a busy girl! Love all the coordinating papers for your MMI projects! Have a great school year!

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your classroom is super cute! I love it!!! I'm also absolutely in LOVE with your matching binders. I'm so OCD about stuff like that. All my teacher binders look pretty identical. It's ridiculous. I love that you made them look the same but fancy... never thought of that :)

    Have a great year and good luck with everything else!
    Amanda
    My Shoe String
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete