Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Made It

Hello, Everybody!  Today I am linking up with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.


Here are a few things that I made this month.

I transformed an old wipes container to storage for plastic bags.  All it took was some scrapbook paper and a homemade label.



I made a place for students to put their exit tickets.  This has worked out great so far.  We switch classes, so students just place a Post-it note with their response in the appropriate box on their way out the door.



I made a place to record any reminders I need for the end of the day.  I typically write things I need to announce to the class, students' appointments, etc. 



I made a memory jar for students to write down what they would like to remember this year.  I will be adding to the jar as well.  We will read the memory strips at the end of the year.


Well, I'm off to check out all the other made its.

Thank you, and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. All of your made-its are super cute! I especially love your reminders poster! I need to make one of those because I'm constantly forgetting things!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete