Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

A Peek at my Week

Hello, Everybody!  Today, I am linking up with Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for A Peek at my Week.


I am super excited about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.  Thanksgiving is, by far, my favorite holiday!  Here are a few other things I have to look forward to this week.

1

This week my students will present two projects they have been working on.  The first, Glogsters, you can read about here.  The second project is "A Monster in a Jar".  This is a super cute writing prompt by Klever Kiddos.  My students loved working on this project.  Here is a sample I found on Pinterest. 
Monster in a Jar
I revised this brainstorming sheet so it was more of an outline.  Student recorded ideas and wrote their first draft in their writing notebooks.  I made some special paper for their final copies.
(I will revise this post with the brainstorming sheet and final copy paper just as soon as I get my new hard drive for my "good" computer.)

2

My new puppy, Millie, will start her obedience training on Monday.  Wish me luck!

3

My students just earned a reward party using Teamwork Bingo, by Clutter-free Classroom.  This week we will decide what type of party we are having and when it will be.
Teamwork Bingo - Whole Class Behavior System FREEBIE  
Those are the big things I have planned.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday.  Enjoy the break.  You deserve it!

I'm off to see what everyone else has planned for the week. Thank you, Jennifer for hosting this awesome linky!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun short week. I'm going to check out that Teamwork Bingo. Love it!

    Melissa
    Wild About Fifth

    ReplyDelete