Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Peek at my Week

Hello Everyone!  Today, I am linking up with Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her fun linky, A Peek at my Week.


Lately, I have had a lot of trouble with my computers.  I bought a new computer in April, and the hard drive crashed in November.  After waiting three weeks, and thankfully using my (very) old computer, I was finally contacted by the manufacturer.  Long story short, I had to buy a new computer.  Ten days later, the new computer totally crashed.  I was able to return it without a problem.  However, I now had to set up yet another computer.  The good news is this one looks like a winner, and I have become very good at setting up computers.

Now that I have a working computer, I will be back to regular blogging beginning this week.



This year, I plan on spending New Years Eve with two of my fabulous nieces.  I am giving my brother and sister-in-law a night out while I get to spend quality time with my nieces.  Definitely a win-win!


My district has been great about supplying us with resources for word study.  One of my goals this week is to organize all of the resources into a fresh new binder.  I am off to a good start with this new cover.



I go back to work on Thursday.  Winter break is flying, but I am so grateful to go back to a job I love.  I will likely have students complete an activity related to New Year's resolutions.  I am thinking about incorporating poetry.  I will let you know what I come up with.

I am off to see what everyone else has planned for this week.  Enjoy your vacation!

Thank you, Jennifer for hosting this linky!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain about the computers. My brand new Mac...less than 2 months old, has been at the Apple store for 3 1/2 days. I'm about to go nuts. NUTS I tell you!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an interesting ‘a peek at my week’ post. Even though you had quite an adventure with your computer, it still ended well. That’s a relief. I just hope your new one will not encounter any problems any time in the near future. And I hope you will not have a hard time looking for someone to repair it, if it comes to that.

    Cordia

    ReplyDelete