Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year - A Time for Reflection

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Safe and Happy New Year!

My resolution for 2014 is to take more time out to reflect.  I am the type of person who goes nonstop all day, and then I totally crash at night.  The benefit to this is I am able to get a lot accomplished.  However, the downside is I hardly ever take time to reflect on my day.  Next year, I hope to take more time out to reflect on work, relationships, home, fitness, spirituality, etc.  It is my hope that this reflection will lead me to more balance and a deeper appreciation for all the blessings in my life.  This is the one thing I want to focus on.  I am linking this resolution up with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics.  She is hosting a 1 for Me linky.  I love this idea. Thank you, Tara!


I started blogging in July, 2013.  I am so appreciative of all the support I have received from fellow bloggers, followers, family, and friends.  I know I have become a better teacher due to these relationships.  There is such a wealth of great teachers who are willing to share their ideas.  I feel truly blessed to be a part of this community.  I will certainly continue this journey, by enhancing the relationships I have, as well as building new ones.  Jennifer from Simply Kinder came up with a great way to do this. She is hosting a Teaching Blog linky party to help readers discover new blogs.  Be sure to check out the great list of blogs that are linked up here.


Finally, I would like to end 2013 and start the 2014 off with a sale.
Everything in my TPT store is 10% off today and tomorrow!

Thank you, and have a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reference to this linky party, Mary! Happy New Year and all the best to you in 2014! I'm glad I "met" you in blogland this year. I have learned so much from you! :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up:) Reflecting is so important....I lost track of that when school started:) Glad I did it this morning:) Hope you have a blessed and wonderfully peaceful and reflective new year:)))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed getting to know you through blogland! Looking forward to 2014 with ya!
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete