Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

Beginning Economics Freebies

Hello, Everybody!  Today I'd like to share a couple of things that I use at the beginning of our economics unit.

United Streaming has a video that I like to use at the beginning of the unit.


I usually start with needs and wants, as well as goods and services.  There are some great resources on SMART Exchange.  Here is part of one that I like (by Paulwijaya).

I made this foldable for students to write definitions for needs, wants, goods, and services.


After going over definitions, my students can brainstorm examples and record them here.  ( I have them do this with a partner or in a small group.)



If you would like a copy of these three economics organizers, you can get them for free here.

http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2014/02/freebie-friday-february-21st.html

I am looking forward to sharing more resources with you as we progress through this unit.

Thank you!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment