Pages

Friday, February 7, 2014

Guided Reading Freebie

Hello Everyone!  This is a quick post to share a freebie with you on Freebie Friday.

 

Over the years, I have tried many different forms to plan guided reading groups.  There were things I liked about each one, but I haven't found one that meets all my needs.  Last week, I decided to make my own, and it is working out great so far.  (For the fluency score, I simply write 1, 2, or 3 if students completed any oral reading.)


If you are interested in giving this form a try, you can get it for free by clicking here.
***For some reason, the Google doc looks a little unclear.  However, I printed it, and it turned out fine.  Let me know if you have any problems, and I would be happy to email this to you.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.  We are supposed to get another 1-3 inches of snow, so my running will be limited to the treadmill.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Mary,

    I really like your guided reading form, especially where it has space for notes for each student. Right now, my notes are all over the place. :( Could you possibly send me this file in an email. I can't seem to figure out a way to save it in my Google Docs.

    Thanks so much!
    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anyone else has problems saving this document, just let me know. I would be happy to send it to you.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete