Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lovin' It & Over It

Hello, Everyone!  Today I am linking up with Ali from Teaching Powered by Caffeine for her fun linky, Lovin' It and Over It


I love this idea for a linky, and I love how Ali keeps it open all week, so you can link up at any time.


I am loving long walks with my puppy.  She was a stray and a real challenge to follow my lead when we started walking.  (I rescued her in November.) There have been a couple of things that have made our walks much more fun.  First, the weather has helped tremendously.  It's a lot easier to control her without the ultra thick gloves on.  Second, my trainer recommended this lead.
The Canny Collar worked wonders on the pulling.  Millie is by no means the perfect walker, but this has helped tremendously, and I strongly recommend it if your pup is not heeling properly.  It was a little battle putting it on the first couple of times, but now she gets excited when I get it out because she knows she's walking.  After walking 2-4 miles, I am amazed at how much energy/adreneline she has when we first get home.  However, after about 30 minutes, this is what I get.
:)

I'm definitely loving it!


I am so over the Kardashians!  I just don't understand the fascination with someone else's day to day life.  I have my own life to focus on, and that keeps me plenty busy!  I admit, I have never watched the show, so I may be missing something.  (I will probably never find out.)  It's definitely bad when I am over a show that I've never even seen.  The media coverage they receive is insane.  I just don't get it.

I'm going to head over to Ali's blog and check out what others are loving and over.  Thank you, Ali for hosting this fun linky!

Enjoy the rest of your week!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more about the dumb Kardashians!!! They are the WORST! So vapid and vile...I have no idea why it's news when one of them gets a haircut. Really? There's nothing else going on in this world that's more important? I'm sooooooooo over them too.

    Awwww, your little Millie is so sweet...dontcha just love how they react when you get the leash out? I haven't walked more poor dogs in forever, and yesterday I finally did. My Sophie just about lost her mind when she saw me reach for her harness and leash. She was out of breath before we even left the house. And my dogs do the same thing when they get home; after 30 min. they zonk out. Ha ha!

    Thanks for linking up, Mary! I always enjoy hearing about what you love and what you're over.
    Have a great week! : )

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the Kardashians. It's like there is a 24 hour episode because they are always on. I want a reality TV show...one where it shows me going to work, working, napping, eating and sleeping at night. You know...real life...not staged. They can give me some of their money though. I'd gladly take it!
    I look like your dog after going up the elevator at my house. It makes me sleepy and always requires a nap! :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you about the Kardashians. I don't know what the fascination is with them. There is nothing special about them!!

    Millie is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete