Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday


Hello, Everyone!  Jennifer, from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings has a wonderful ideas for a linky party.  Today, I am going to link up for Positive Thinking Thursday.


Here is one of my favorite positive thoughts.  It reminds me that I need to appreciate how far I've come in my life and not always focus on how far I still need to go.  It is important to always have goals, but it is equally as important to be thankful for and take pride in your accomplishments.
Always growing!

Thank you, and make sure to check out all the other positive thoughts on Jennifer's linky.

5 comments:

  1. Such a great quote!!! I've nominated you for Liebster Blogging Award! Check out the details of how to accept it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic reminder!! I'm constantly down on myself for not being what I think I should be...but I so often forget how far I've come! Thank you!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is terrific! I must remind myself of this ALL THE TIME. There are so many things I haven't accomplished, but quite a few that I have. Thanks for that reminder.

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO VERY, VERY TRUE! Yes...I love this, Mary!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful thought! Thank you for reminding me of how important it is to realize how far I have come from where I've been. Every day is a chance for something new and an opportunity to grow! I'm glad you could be a part of this week's positive thinking! :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete