Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday

I don't always know the right thing to do or say, but I do know that it is always important to do the best I can under the current circumstances.  Often times, this means learning a lesson or two (or 100) before I "get it right".   I usually find comfort in knowing that I can learn from my mistakes and make better choices the next time.

Today, I am linking up with my friend Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for Positive Thinking Thursday.

Do your best - always!

This quote reminds me that it is okay to make mistakes, but it also inspires me to be better.

Make sure you check out all the other inspiring quotes!  Thank you, Jennifer, for hosting this awesome linky!


2 comments:

  1. I just love this quote, Mary! I have pinned it to remind myself that I am always growing, learning, and trying. Thank you for brightening my day!!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great quote! And it fits so well in education! There are so many things to learn in our field and so many ways to do things. Thanks for sharing!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete