Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday

Hello Everyone!  I am excited to link up with my friend, Jennifer, from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her inspirational linky, Positive Thinking Thursday.

Well, if I've had a bad day, nothing cheers me up more than my little rescue pup, Millie.  If I've have a great day, that little puppy makes it even better!  I can't get over how happy she is just to see me walk in the door!

 (Millie loves a sunbeam!)

I thought I'd dedicate this post to quotes that remind me of "my girl".

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/38/77/4b/38774b2fc4da3be6d40745a09342eb7b.jpg
True!
Enough said
Awkward when the dog isn't home and you drop something and then you stand there stupidly not knowing what to do and  you end up leaving it on the floor until the dog comes back.

I'm going to check out all the other great posts on the link up.  Thank you, Jennifer for hosting this linky!

8 comments:

  1. I love this post!! My old pup turned 11 yesterday. I just love him so much! He was not a rescue, but my other dog, Rosie, is. Thanks for the smile today, Mary!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of the people that has to pick my own food up off the floor. I would so love a Millie, but I live in a high rise condo and I see what the people that have doggies go through around here to get their babies downstairs to tinkle. My poor elevator floor has lots of mishaps on it every day. For now I will settle for cute pictures of Millie and feel happy that she makes you smile, which in turn makes me smile! :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEE dogs and love this post! Those quotes are perfect!! Millie is adorable :)

    Emily
    Style Closet to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE that sunbeam picture! My daughter and her husband, and my sister's family have rescue dogs and I cannot IMAGINE those precious dogs still being in a shelter. I am going to pass on all of your great quotes. So sweet!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww....so sweet! Rescues are the best!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of my dogs are resues! Lucky-Girl was found 12years ago by my son Erik playing in the snow when we lived in NC! She is a Carolina Dog/Dingo. They are wild dogs that make the best house pets! She was just the cutest puppy and still strong and beautiful 12 years later! Our second dog was resued by my husband. His name is Charm! So we have Lucky-Charms! Ha! He is a Bully Bread Mix. Not sure what, but see Bulldog, Boxer, and a little Red-Nosed Pitt. He is very loving and so thankful for being saved from starvation! He thinks he is a lap dog...a sixty pound lap dog! Ha! They both bring our family so much love and joy!

    Susan
    Passioninportableland

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my favorite quotes has always been "who saved who?" All my dogs growing up were rescues. My babies right now are rescues. I do not think I could every have a dog that was not a rescue.

    ReplyDelete