Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday

Mistakes help form who we are.  I firmly believe in the importance of learning from your mistakes and trying new solutions.  It is definitely the way I have grown the most, in all areas of my life. 

Today, I am linking up with my friend, Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for her inspirational linky, Positive Thinking Thursday

 

This quote reminds me that no matter what has happened in the past, each day offers a new opportunity to do better.  This is true for work, relationships, exercise, etc.
Always Improving
Learning from your mistakes is important, but doing something with what you learn can be invaluable.  Now, if only I could be at the beach like she is, I would probably be even more motivated!

Thank you, Jennifer, for this awesome linky.  This time of year is especially busy for all of us.  It is so nice to take some time to read these positve messages.  They definitely give my day a lift.

Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I love that quote, Mary! Now maybe if I were at the beach AND had her little figure, I would be motivated, too! :) Love this!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the body would help with motivation, for sure!

      Mray

      Delete
  2. Love this!! I need to say this to myself over and over!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary! I hope I am not a no-reply blogger anymore! Still love this motivation... I should be on the treadmill now instead of the computer. oops.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete