Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday

Today was my last day of school!  We had a fun week, and now I am getting ready to tackle some of my summer goals (after a work day tomorrow).  I think I found the perfect link up for Positive Thinking Thursday, hosted by Mrs. Laffin's Laughings.
Dog quote from Charlie the Dog on Facebook: From Charlie The Dog on Facebook - Love this little boy's attitude

Although there are many things I need to get done, I also plan on having some fun and enjoying the things that I "must do".  I hope you are too!

Enjoy your last days of school/beginning of summer!  Make sure to check out all the other link ups on Jennifer's wonderful blog!

3 comments:

  1. Such a perfect thought as we all approach summer vacation!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your last day! I love your quote ~ Enjoy your summer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First: Love that pic! I know you're a fellow dog lover...

    Second: Congrats on finishing your school year! Whatta nice feeling. I read your other post about spending time with your nephews and nieces, so it sounds like you'll be busy. Have a great time!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete