Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Made It

I am excited to link up with Tara from Fourth Grade Frolics for her fun linky, Monday Made It.  I love all the creative ideas I always see on this linky.  Make sure you head over there and check them all out!

 


I am working on some new labels for various items in my classroom.  I love the combination of turquoise, lime green and purple, so that is what I am using.  So far, I have one set completed.  Here is what they look like.  Eventually, I will add more sizes/designs using this color palette, but this is a start.


I made some items to hand out for birthday this year.


Both of these items are part of my Birthday Fun pack.  (The prize cards are editable.) You can read my blog post describing everything here.  The entire package is available at my TPT store here.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Birthday-Fun-Bundle-798201

That's it for this week.  I can't wait to check out all the other links to see what others have created.  Thank you, Tara for hosting this fun linky!

11 comments:

  1. I love those colorful labels! So cute!
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your labels are ADORBS! I'm loving the colors together! I love anything that has black in it for sure!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise, lime, and purple are the exact colors I am using! The tiles in my classroom floor have those colors in them, so I'm locked into that- only because I am OCD and have to be matchy-matchy!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your birthday ideas. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are my very favourite colours! I hope you're going to put them in your TpT store when you're done!!!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors on your labels! They may just need to be my color scheme next year. :) Thanks for sharing!

    A Teaspoon of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those colors, Mary! That's what I had used for the past two years. Can't wait to see the rest of your materials. I'm making a change this year... keeping the turquoise and green but going with a brown background, and overall paisley and polka dots.

    Have a good week, Mary!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the labels!!!

    Linda
    Down the Learning Road

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both super cute! I wanted to do lime green and purple last year, but went with purple and turquoise instead because I didn't find enough stuff. Your combination looks great.

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that color combination! You're definitely getting a head start Mary!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those labels are super cute! And I love the birthday balloons :)

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete