Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday - Running!

I recently joined a running club.  I found this to be a great way to meet others who shared my passion for running.  Now, when I say passion, let me just say that I am a total running geek.  Today, I am linking up with my friend Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings to share some positive thoughts about running.

http://mrslaffinslaughings.blogspot.com/2014/06/positive-thinking-thursday-6-26-14.html

Reason to run 
Run.  Run.  Run.
 Oh my! Situation not, but keeping light-hearted humor in mind? "Pause my Garmin"... hilarious!
 Running Addiction
 Motivation
Why I love running
Over the years, I have pinned a lot of good information about running and fitness in general.  If you're interested, you can view my Health and Fitness board here.

Make sure to check out all the other positive thoughts!  Thank you, Jennifer for hosting this fun linky.

7 comments:

  1. Good for you, Mary! I am jealous. I wish I was a runner, but it's something I never quite got into. (May have something to do with my lack of coordination...)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always jealous of people who like running! I wish I enjoyed it...LOL!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you enjoy running so much. I will not let my dislike for running dull your sparkle.
    I wish I enjoyed it too, like Rachel said. You never know...stranger things have happened! I could wake up tomorrow and decide I want to be a runner like you! XO
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire you SO MUCH for running! I am going to really try to do some this summer. I walk fast all the time but have never really run. I want to! I mostly want to be in the awesome shape that all of you who run are! XOX
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is another one for you! Success is doing what you love and making it a career, but I don't know who will pay me to run and drink beer. It's was on Run U Mother's Facebook page this morning. I'm currently training for a marathon and your quotes are exactly how I feel, especially on the long runs. Thanks for sharing.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Good for you! Like many people have said already, I wish I was a runner. Sadly, that will never be....but when I see people running, they make it look so easy and, dare I say, fun? ; )

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this linky! Happy running! I used to be a runner---run a few miles for me!

    All the best,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete