Pages

Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It

It's Monday, so it is time to link up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for her creative linky, Monday Made It.



My first Made It is something I've wanted to do for a long time - glitter clothespins.  I have seen these on numerous blogs, but my original pin came from Building a House of Love.  I followed the directions on this site, and I made mine with purple, green, and blue glitter.  I love the way they turned out.



My next Made It involves how I used my glitter clothespins.  I teach two classes of language arts, and I have five computers in my room.  I made a tracking sheet for for both classes to see whose turn it is on the computer.  I will start with five random numbers and move them forward.

This is actually a remade it because I had made one of these last year.  However, I overdid it with the zebra print in my room, so I remade it using my purple, lime green, and turquoise color combination.  I like these a lot better.  Live and learn.


I am also using the glitter clothespins for my new "No Name" area.



Finally, I made two sets of classroom numbers.  The first one is for signing up or signing out.


The second set is to post the helper of the day.


I had a lot of fun creating different patterns.




Both sets of numbers are available in a combo pack here. (Turquoise, Lime Green & Pink and "Crazy for Color" are both coming soon.)

That's it for this week.  I'm off to check out what everyone else has made.

Thank you, Tara for hosting this inspiring linky!

5 comments:

  1. Love your color scheme and glitter clips-so cute!
    -your newest follower, Lovely Nina
    Lovely Nina Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color scheme! Everything looks great!

    Rissa
    Keep Calm and Hoot On

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to make glitter clothespins too. I don't know why I haven't taken the time to do that. I need to get on that!! Yours turned out great and match everything. XO
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glittery clothespins! I need to do that!

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glittery clothespins as well! If I need more, I will consider adding some of these!:)
    ~Kayla
    Kayla in the Classroom

    ReplyDelete