Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Made It

It's Monday, and Monday sounds a lot better during the summer!  It's time to link up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It.


This week, I have been working on a lot of signs for my room.  They are mostly in my color palette of purple, lime green, and turquoise, but I also threw in some pink for variety. 

Our district uses letter days to track our specials, so I made some fun signs for that.


Students know not to interrupt me when I am working with an individual or a small group.  I made a place for them to sign up if they have questions or need help while I am busy.  


I posted a new end of the day checklist.


Next up are some new signs to display social studies learning targets and vocabulary.


Finally, I redid my 7 Habits of Happy Kids and Daily 5 signs.


(Sorry about the blur on the last one!)

Now, I just have to finish my coordinating labels, and I will be able to focus on getting some lessons completed!  

I'm off to check out all of the other creative projects on this linky.  Thank you, Tara for hosting another great edition of Monday Made It!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh, you have been busy! Everything looks great! I really need to get busy on my classroom signs. I'm changing my color scheme this year so it's time to make new EVERYTHING! You've give me the push to get going. Thanks, Mary!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colors that you are using in your room. I need to go move some stuff around so I can have some more hanging room. I need to rethink my design!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end of the day checklist is a great idea - I need to do something like that!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I had no idea what you meant by specials. Then I realized you meant music, PE, computers.....After reading blogs for the past few years, I've learned that "specials" is what they call those classes in your part of the US.

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the end of the year check list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your signs!! Especially the colors!! So fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you put up Daily 5 {last picture}. SO CLEVER! I get sick of straight lines but never thought of doing it like that. Yes... I am not that creative. I admit it. Especially with my bulletin boards!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete