Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday

Before I get started, I wanted to let you know that my classroom numbers are now available in two new color combinations: Pink, Turquoise, and Lime Green & "Crazy for Color".


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Student-Number-Pack-in-Pink-Lime-Green-and-Turquoise-1314338

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Student-Number-Pack-in-Crazy-for-Color-1314765


Now, on to the linky.  I am linking up with Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for Positive Thinking Thursday

http://mrslaffinslaughings.blogspot.com/2014/06/positive-thinking-thursday-6-26-14.html

One of my favorite parts of the summer is being able to spend time with my nieces and nephews.  I would like to dedicate this Positive Thinking Thursday to being an aunt.




Make sure to check out all of the other positive thoughts!  Thank you, Jennifer for hosting this fun linky!

4 comments:

  1. Those Aunt shirts are really cute! Are you their only aunt? You must live close by....
    I'm always the aunt, never the mom {always the bridesmaid, never the bride}.
    I became an aunt when I was 5 ½ years old. Nine nephews and nieces. Now my nephews and nieces are having babies; 4 great-nephews and great-nieces now. One just born a few weeks ago. I never get see them because they don't live nearby. I asked my niece to have a couple of babies for me. Ha ha!!! One of these days.... : )
    Enjoy those little guys while you can!

    Ali
    Teaching Powered by Caffeine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely showing these pictures to my sister! My daughters are lucky to have an aunt like her! (They are spending the weekend with her this weekend!) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this post!! My favorite thing to do is spend time with my nieces and nephew!!! I sometimes worry I would love my own kids as much! LOL! The ant shirts are adorable!! Being an aunt is positive and definitely the best thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From one favorite auntie to another, this post is awesome! I hope you have a great time with your nieces and nephews. :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete