Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Product Updates

One of the things I wanted to do this summer was take a look at some of my TPT products and find some ways to improve  them.  One of my first products was seasonal binder covers for ELA.  I added a variety of different styles, made them editable, and added side labels for 2 inch, 1 1/2 inch, 1 inch, and 1/2 inch binders.  You can check them out at my TPT store here.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Seasonal-Binder-Covers-and-Side-Labels-1307744

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Editable-Seasonal-Binder-Covers-and-Side-Labels-1307744

Last summer, I also posted a reading and writing survey.  I revised those a little and made them part of a "Getting to Know You" bundle.  The bundle includes 36 question task cards, Getting to Know You BINGO, and the two revised surveys.  You can check those out here.  If you already purchased the surveys, you should be able to download the rest of  the items at no additional cost.  Let me know if you have any problems.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Getting-to-Know-You-Task-Cards-Surveys-BINGO-815932

Both of these products are on sale for 20% off through July 15, 2014.

I also made some changes to my syllable centers.  The changes here were almost solely aesthetic, with very little changes to the content.  If you purchased one of these centers, you should have received a note from me.  Let me know if you have any questions.  You can click on the links below to check out the revised versions of these centers.

Open and Closed Syllable Centers
Open, Closed, and Silent e Syllable Centers
Long Vowel Team Syllable Centers

I am currently working on centers for the other types of syllables.  I should have them completed for Digraphs, R-Controlled, and Consonant -le some time in the near future.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about these or any of my products.

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have been busy! I also need to update a few of my products this summer as well. I got some great ideas of things that I have to do from the conference. It almost seems overwhelming, but baby steps right?

    ReplyDelete