Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Peek at my Week

I spent the day outside working in the yard.  It was absolutely gorgeous out today!  This is likely to be my last full day of working on the house because students start back on Wednesday, August 13!  I am linking up with my friend, Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings to share my final preparations on her linky, A Peek at my Week.


This Tuesday and Wednesday, we have training for Leader in Me.  Last year, our school received a grant and officially entered this program.  I am very excited to move forward with this program.  I highly recommend reading Leader in Me, if you haven't already.  It is full of ideas for teaching leadership skills to children.

Product Details

For the rest of the week, I will be busy getting my room together and working on preparing for those important first days of school.  I am very excited, but I have a lot of work left to do!  I am planning on posting pictures of my room this week. 

Finally, I am participating in the Back to School Sale on TPT (as a buyer and a seller).  Every item in my store will be 28% off.  I hope you find lots of goodies to start off your year!  I am definitely planning on purchasing quite a few things on my wish list.

250 × 120

I am off to see what everyone else has planned.  Enjoy your final days/weeks of summer.  It sure did fly!  Thank you, Jennifer for hosting this fun linky.

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck setting up your room this week! I start back officially next week, but I'll be moving into my new school this week! I can't wait to see pictures!

    Susan
    Passioninportableland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the book recommendation. I just ordered it from Amazon. I am in charge of a new group at school this year called Peer Helpers which is all about leadership so this book will come in quite handy. I hope you'll share how your training went. Have a great Thursday!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete