Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wordless Wednesday & What I'm Wearing Wednesday


Hello, Everyone!  Today I am linking up with Christina from Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday

http://secondgradesugarandspice.blogspot.com/2014/07/wordless-wednesday-july-2nd-good-morning.html?showComment=1404304791577#c8760320066892366118


I love this idea from Teach Like a Pirate!  What is your favorite activity to help get to know your students?  ( I know I cheated a little with the words, but I wasn't sure everyone would know the activity.)

While I am on the topic of the first day of school, I thought I'd link up with Jivey from Ideas by Jivey for her linky, What I'm Wearing Wednesday.  I bought this dress last week from Anthropologie


It is definitely more than I would normally spend.  However, I had two gift cards which lowered the price significantly.  I knew I would wear this dress a lot, so I decided to go ahead a splurge a little.


It's time for me to finish getting ready and head off to my first day back!  I will be sure to check out all the other Wordless Wednesday posts and cute outfits this evening!  Thank you Christina and Jivey for hosting these fun linkies!  

Is anyone else starting back today?  Good luck whenever your start date is!  Have a great school year!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute dress! Those are all of the colours I love to wear! Enjoy!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress! I'm glad you splurged. You are worth it!! Hope you had a great first day.

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find me some professional dresses like that - good for you for treating yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete