Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Things are really starting to pick up as we are getting ready to go back to school.  I am linking up with Christina from Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday to share one project I accomplished.

 

Organizing my filing cabinet was a huge task.  I am so glad that it is finished!  I even have room to grow!  What organization tasks did you conquer this summer?

I have to head to school this morning for more Leader in Me training.  I am looking forward to checking out the other link ups tonight!  Thank you, Christina for hosting this fun linky!

3 comments:

  1. I still need to do my file drawers at some point but this summer I was able to go through all my Word Family resources and get them into one big notebook. I used plastic page protectors to hold everything and organized it by the word family. There were so many things I'd forget to use because they were hidden in teacher resource books or mixed in other language arts resources. I feel like having it in one spot will make a huge difference in planning & utilizing what I have.

    Learning at the Teacher Table

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Not much accomplished ... But I did catch up on our family photo albums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is on my to do list. Maybe next week...

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete