Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday

Hello, Everyone!  Today I am linking up with my friend, Jennifer from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings for Positive Thinking Thursday.


I have a little different take on my positive  thought for this week, as it is from a dog's point of view.  I am not sure how she did it, but I am pretty sure that Millie (my rescue pup) had something to do with posting this on Pinterest.  It's all about looking at the leash in a positive way.  I think we can all learn a lesson or two from our pets.


I am not sure how yet, but I am definitely going to try and incorporate this quote into my point of view unit.  I have a great book of poems from a dog's point of view, and this quote fits in perfectly.  (I blogged about this book here.)
http://www.amazon.com/Once-Ate-Pie-Patricia-MacLachlan/dp/0060735333/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409794607&sr=8-1&keywords=once+I+ate+a+pie

I am off to check out the other positive quotes.  I always enjoy reading all of  the positive quotes.  It helps to bring a little perspective into my crazy life.  Thank you, Jennifer for hosting this awesome linky!

1 comment:

  1. "Once I Ate a Pie" is probably the best mentor text you've ever suggested on this blog...and you've shared some great ones!! I love this quote from a dog's POV. It's kind of like the picture I've seen on Pinterest of a crowd staring that says that is what the Mona Lisa sees. Thanks for linking up!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete