Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday

Last weekend, one of my younger sisters went skydiving.  She came back full of excitement and a serious adrenaline high.  She also insisted that I must try it.

Now, I am not 100% sold on the skydiving idea, but I love that my sister stepped out of her comfort zone.  After all, that is how we learn and grow (both students and adults).

I am linking up with my friend Jennifer, from Mrs. Laffin's Laughings, for Positive Thinking Thursday.  These quotes remind me that I should step out of my comfort zone a little more often.

do-one-thing-every-day
The best learning experiences come from stepping out of your comfort zone.- Little Passports #littlepassports #travelquote #ocean
Okay, sometimes I may need a little help with this, so I am also including this quote.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/74/2e/fa/742efa10c2d51d0340fc9ba21a46ca8a.jpg

I am now heading over to Mrs. Laffin's Laughings to check out all of the other positive thoughts.  Thank you, Jennifer for hosting this linky.  I look forward to reading it every week!

 

Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about stepping out of your comfort zone. A few years back I went to a ropes course with my students. I had gone for a few years in a row and never attempted the high rope element because I am afraid of heights. Well for some reason, I decided to do it. I was actually shaking as I stepped out onto that high, narrow beam even though I had on the gear and was attached by a rope. And I made it!! I too was full of confidence afterwards and it was very cathartic. It's amazing what you can do when you put yourself out there. :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....skydiving....Not sure how I feel about that. That is REALLY letting go. I can't even back my car out of the garage without putting my seat belt on. :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete