Last year, I had way too many data notebooks. I kept parent communication in folders, spelling assessments in a binder, reading information in another binder, grades in another...
Anyway, this year, I decided to keep everything in one place. This has worked out so much better! The only problem is that it is only October, and both my binders looked like this. (I teach two sections of social studies and ELA. I kept one 2.5 inch binder for each class.)
I decided to split my binders. I have 24 students in each class, so now I have four binders with 12 students each. Plus, this gave me an excuse to make some more cute binder covers!
I also switched from 2 1/2 inch binders to 3 inch ones, so there is a lot more room now. Hopefully, this will get me through the year.
here or on any of the pictures below to check out the entire set.
Have a great week!