Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Wordless Wednesday

Today, I am linking up with Christina from Sugar and Spice for another edition of Wordless Wednesday.


Have you ever loved a teaching resource so much that it ends up looking like this?


It's probably time for me to order another copy of this awesome book!  It has been my go to resource for all kinds of words lists for many years.  I just love it!

I am off to check out all the other Wordless Wednesday posts on this fun linky.  Thank you, Christina for hosting!

3 comments:

  1. I have totally been there! I was able to salvage my book by hole punching it and putting it in a binder. An unexpected perk was that it was easier to make photocopies from it after I did that!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture of a much loved book!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. That book is just proof of all the fantastic learning going on!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete