Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sunday Scoop

It's Sunday, and it's time to link up with Teaching Trio for their fun linky, Sunday Scoop.  Here is a peek at what I have planned for today.

 
Report cards are such a great way to communicate with parents.  Our district recently gave ours a user friendly makeover, so the process should be smooth.  They may take a lot of time and thought, but I always want to make sure my students' progress is clearly communicated.

I found a great recipe for chicken noodle soup here, if anyone needs one!  It is easy and delicious!

the best crockpot chicken noodle soup - familyfreshmeals.com

I am usually pretty good about getting cleaning and laundry finished on Saturday.  However, that did not happen this week.  Sometimes, other priorities just take over!

I'm off to check out what others have planned for today.  I hope everyone enjoys their "extra hour"!

Thank you, Teaching Trio, for hosting this fun linky!
Have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. I'm in report card mode tomorrow. Mine are due Wednesday so I'm going to be a busy bee today!

    I'm loving that chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you so much for sharing!

    I love your blog! Glad that I found you through The Sunday Scoop! I'm your newest follower!

    Rachel
    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken soup is my favorite comfort food, too! Sounds like an idea for me as well.
    Congratulations! Lucky you, 15 times an auntie! I am only a five timer, but they are a TERRIFIC five!
    Have a great week, Mary!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being an aunt again! Good luck finding the time to get out and clear those leaves - with report cards it sounds like you're going to be busy this week!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chicken Soup sounds delicious! I saved that recipe to make one night this week. :) Congrats on being an auntie (15 times)! That is pretty exciting! Have a wonderful Sunday!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be your 15 time becoming an Aunt?!?! WOW! This year is flying by, not sure if I like that yet or not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 15 nieces and nephews is quite amazing! Must make for some fun holiday times! :)

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete