Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sunday Scoop

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!  I know I really enjoyed spending some quality time with my family.  As always, the time flew, and I find myself with quite a list of things I would like to accomplish today.  I am linking up with the fabulous Teaching Trio for their fun linky, Sunday Scoop, to share some of my plans for today.


This week for lunch, I will make Lemon Cream Pasta with Chicken.  I have made this before, and it is one of my favorites.  I always add broccoli and shredded carrots for some extra flavor/vitamins.


Yesterday, I cleaned up my yard from the final batch of leaves, and now I am ready for the final mowing.  Hopefully, the weather will hold out.

I have a decent start to my holiday baking, but I'd like to make a batch of Caramel-Filled Chocolate Cookies today.  These are my baby brother's favorite.  I seriously think he would disown me if I showed up to Christmas without them.

Caramel-Filled Chocolate Cookies

I also wanted to let you know that I am participating in the TPT Cyber Sale tomorrow and Tuesday (both as a buyer and a seller).  I plan on spending some time today moving some things off my (huge) wishlist and into my cart to get ready for tomorrow.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Fit-To-Be-Fourth

That's all for now.  I am off to see what everyone else is up to today.  Thank you, Teaching Trio for hosting this fun linky.

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I am just like you, i need to go to sleep at a reasonable hour every day now. I also need to be more productive with my hours.

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lunch and cookies look great! Hope you have a productive day! Mowing the grass is one chore I really don't like!

    Cheryl
    Techie Turtle Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great recipes! I can see your brother's point. Those cookies look delicious!!!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off... the idea of mowing my grass on the first of December is just ridiculous to me! Right now we have about 3 inches of snow and the high today was 1 degree Fahrenheit! Yep. Cold. Second of all... those cookies look delicious! :) I wish I was at your Christmas! Have a great week!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth
    Teaching Trio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those caramel chocolate cookies look amazing! I think I will make some of my own this weekend. :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete