Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Scoop - June 14, 2015

Before I start today's post, I would like to quickly address my blogging hiatus.  In a nutshell, life just forced me to make other priorities.  My school and home life both seemed extra crazy these past six months.  Thankfully, all is well... just a little more hectic than normal.  I have definitely missed blogging, and I am super excited to be back!  I have loads of things to share with you all!

I am going to start back with one of my favorite linky parties, Sunday Scoop, hosted by the fabulous Teaching Trio.  Here are some of the things I will be up to this week.


My team has decided to update some of our language arts activities.  We all took advantage of an awesome professional development opportunity from our district.  We are meeting next week to share our personal touches on the ideas from the conference.  I will definitely be sharing the updates with all of you!

I live in Columbus, and my mom is from Cleveland.  I have to cheer for the Cavs in the NBA finals.  Although my favorite player, Irving, is out injured, I have high hopes for these guys!

 

I have several blog posts planned for this week.  I am planning to do a lot of blog reading as well.  I am looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to as well as checking out some new blogs.

Thank you, Teaching Trio, for hosting this fun linky!

2 comments:

  1. It rained here today so I think I got out of the yard work for a bit. Best of luck with your yard work. I can't wait to see pics of your progress!
    Have a HAPPY week!
    Karen
    Planet Happy Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your life sounds like mine...super busy! So glad for summer break and to get some time (and mental energy) back to myself. I'm also in Columbus--today was a great day to work in the basement because it was so stinkin' hot outside! Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete