Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

So many learning targets... so little room


I can't believe that students will be arriving in my classroom in just ten short days!!!  As we are all busy preparing, planning, and decorating, I am running into the very common problem of limited wall space.

Last year, I was able to post all of my learning targets.  I kept many up for the whole year because they were always applicable.  However, this year, our team is going back to being self-contained, so I am trying to make the most out of my wall space.  In an effort to conserve space, I decided not to post all of the speaking and listening learning targets.   Instead, I place them on this form.


I am going to have students place the form in their data binders to refer to as a means of self-assessment.  My goal is to make separate checklists specific for different group projects and presentations.  However, I would like students to have one complete set of all the speaking and listening learning targets.

If you would like to download this set of Fourth Grade Speaking and Listening Learning Targets, you can do so by clicking here.

Speaking of posting learning targets, I now have learning targets for fourth grade math available in my TPT store.  You can see them by clicking here or on the picture below.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fourth-Grade-Math-Learning-TargetsI-Can-Statements-1964376
 
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment