Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Vacation Sale!

I am getting ready to head down to the beautiful beaches of North Carolina.  I have my sunscreen, beach towel, and shark repellent all packed up and ready to go.

To share the vacation joy, I have everything in my store marked 10% off from today until Sunday.  Here are a few items you may find helpful as you prepare to go back to school.

Editable Seasonal Binder Covers and Side Labels

Getting to Know You: Task Cards, Surveys, BINGO & More!

36 Student Reward Cards & and 4 Editable Cards

Writing Prompts for August and September

I also have a wide variety of classroom decor items.  You can check those out here.

I am looking forward to sharing all the craziness that is involved with getting ready to go back to school.  I will be back in about 10 days, and it will definitely be that time!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment