Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday Scoop

Wow!  One week of summer  left!  I am linking up with the Teaching Trio to share some of my plans for my final week of summer.


I will definitely be in my classroom every day this week.  I will post pictures on Instagram as I complete projects, and I will definitely share a blog post when my room is student-ready.  I'm also squeezing in a trip to the dentist, trainer, salon, and a happy hour.

I never seem to get close to finishing all of the books I plan on reading over the summer, but at least I put a pretty good dent in the stack.  This week, I should be able to finish these two.


 Finally, I am super excited about the big TPT sale Monday and Tuesday!  I have a total of 98 items on my wishlist.  The challenge will be to narrow down my list to what will meet my most immediate needs.

I will also participate in this sale as a seller.  I have been able to create and update several items in my store this summer.  I hope you have time to check it out!


Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your last week! It's always exciting and kind of stressful, too! There are always so many last minute details to wrap up. I had two appointments last week. Soon, I'll need to get to the hair salon. I have 3 weeks left. I'm your latest Instagram follower. I'll look forward to seeing your room pics!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your last week as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to finish decorating my classroom this week too! I'm so excited about it! Hope you enjoy decorating yours! :)

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete