Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sunday Scoop

Hello, Everyone!  Today, I am linking up with The Teaching Trio for their fun linky, Sunday Scoop.  Here are some of the things I have planned for this (very busy) week.


This year, I am excited to teach science again.  To help save our sanity, our team had decided to alternate teaching social studies and science.  After teaching social studies for the first six weeks of school, I am excited to start science tomorrow.  Our first unit is Earth Changes.

Image result for brainpop earth 

This Saturday, Christopher Lehman will be in the Columbus area.  I am super excited for the opportunity to see him.  I read his book, Falling in Love with Close Reading over the summer, and I absolutely loved it!


Those are some of the highlights for the upcoming week.  I'm off to see what everyone else has planned.  Thank you, Teaching Trio for hosting this fun linky!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. First round of conferences already? Best of luck.

    I love that you are looking to have intentional fun this week. Rest and rejuvenation are important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to wrap up a science unit and start a social studies unit on Indigenous People of Connecticut. I'm excited to change things up. Have a great time hearing Christopher Lehman speak. I haven't read the book yet, but it's one I want to check out.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your conferences! It's just about time to send out my sign up sheet...

    ReplyDelete