Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

A BIG Change

Hello Everyone!  Lately, I have been doing some sole searching about teaching and blogging (among other things).  Although it looks like I will continue teaching fourth grade next year (which I love), I can definitely see myself teaching younger students in the future.

I do love this blog, but there were many changes that I wanted to make.  I decided that I needed a fresh start that would reflect my new blogging goals, as well as a name that would work if I change grade levels down the road.

I just made my first post on my new blog, Elementary Engagement.  I would love for you to check it out!  If you start following my new blog, there is no need to continue following here.  You can also find my new social media links on the blog.  I would love for you to follow me there as well.

0
I am looking forward to keeping in touch under my new name.  Thank you, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment